book meme

That's What He Said Thursday | May 21, 2015

Thursday, May 21, 2015

 That's What He Said Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by Chapter Break where you post a your favorite swoon-worthy line your favorite hero said to his heroine.













QUOTE OF THE WEEK:


“The thought of you not being in my life tears me up. I… You are the happiness I never realized I needed.”

The Friend Zone by Kristen Callihan

If there's one thing that turns me on more than a very great body, it's a very intelligent mind. I love the hero in this book more than the first one. Though I'm kind of sad about how his family treats him, I'm glad his girl is very kind and understanding. He deserves that in life.

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Swoon! I love this book so much. Great pick! ~ Bel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved it so much too! I think I even love them more than Drew and Anna. :)

      Delete
  2. "You are the happiness I never realized I needed." Loved that!! Great quote. ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. "You are the happiness I never realized I needed." Loved that!! Great quote. ❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww what a great quote! Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete