book meme

That's What He Said Thursday | May 28, 2015

Thursday, May 28, 2015

 That's What He Said Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by Chapter Break where you post a your favorite swoon-worthy line your favorite hero said to his heroine.













QUOTE OF THE WEEK:


“I didn't use you to purge my grief. You've been the first real light in my life in years. The moment I saw you, I knew I wanted you. The painting was just an excuse to have you.”

The Art of Sinning by Sabrina Jeffries

So I jumped to the ending of the book, just like what I always do when the pace of a story seems slow for me. And well, let's just say that it does not live up to my expectations which is sad because The Art of Sinning is going to be the first book of a new series. I just wanted the series to start with a bang. 

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I'm not familiar with this book since I don't really read historical romances, but I'm sorry you didn't love it as much as you wanted to. :(

    Aimee @ Deadly Darlings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not yet done with the book though. I just hope that it will be better later on. :)

      Delete
  2. Great quote! Too bad you're not enjoying it mich. Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great quote! Too bad you're not enjoying it mich. Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you're not liking the book. That sucks when you're looking forward to reading something. Nice quote though. At least something good has come out of it :) ~ Bel

    ReplyDelete