book meme

Feature and Follow Friday | June 19, 2015

Friday, June 19, 2015


Question of the Week:

If you were to get a tattoo, what would it say or what would the graphic be? Or if you have a tattoo, share a picture and its meaning.

- Suggested by Second Run Reviews

Actually, I've been thinking about having a tattoo for quite sometime already but I don't like handling the pain and the after-care of it. And my dad would probably turn in his grave if I would have one on my body.

But if I were to have one, it will be a replica of Warner's (from Shatter Me) Ignite Me tattoo on his hip. I really liked that (but then again I almost like everything about him) and the idea of having a tattoo on a rarely shown area was nice. Only the people really close to you would know that you have a tattoo.

If you'd like to follow me via Google Friend Connect, here's the link. Though, I'd prefer it if you follow me via RSS feeds because that's how I follow everyone too and I use Feedly and I have a notification thingy on my browser (which makes it easier to read several blogs). But it's up to you, really. :)

Please leave me a comment if you decided to follow me so I could follow you back.

See you next week!

You Might Also Like

0 comments