book meme

Top Ten Books On My 2015 Back-To-School TBR List

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list that one of their bloggers. Everyone is welcome to join.

It's June. And while it's the start of summer in most countries, it's the start of the rainy season and classes in mine. (Classes start tomorrow, by the way.) Getting busy again with school-related stuff would mean less time for bookish stuff. I'm not that worried though because my class schedule isn't that hectic. (laughs mirthlessly) Yeah right. So instead of a summer TBR list, I'll give you my back-to-school TBR list. (cries)



This book has been sitting on my digital shelf for months ever since I got it from Netgalley. My best friend said that the movie was funny and she later on read the book (I hadn't asked her about her opinion about it yet though). However, my friends from Goodreads who read the book said that the movie wasn't that good. So I wanna know what the buzz is all about and I will read the book first, then movie later.



My best friend loves this series and I want to join her when fangirling or whatsoever since it'll probably happen more now that school is back. The covers in this series are gorgeous too!



I love dark romances but rarely encounter a guaranteed good one. Asking For It was all over my Goodreads feed back in May and all of my friends were raving for it. Even those who didn't read the genre at all. I was told that the writing was superb. I wanted to know what the hype was all about.



It's the 14th book of a series that I adore but I can't get to read it yet because there's only hardcover available in my country right now. The local bookstore said that the mass market paperback will be available on December. I'll probably just buy an e-book, right?

 


This author's books have been making a buzz in my Goodreads feed for months already. I wanna jump into the bandwagon and know why.



I don't really go for underrated books but I really like the premise and the cover of this book. So good luck to me.

Of course, I didn't reach ten. The rest of the list will probably be filled with the ARCs that I have and going to have (hopefully). I'm still confused on how I'll carve the time to read these books. Hahahahuhuhuhu.

You Might Also Like

0 comments