3.5

Review | Hate F*@k (Part Two)

Sunday, March 29, 2015

“No, I don't have a problem with this, you bastard. I want you.”

It’s all fun and games until someone gets hurt. Then it’s business as usual.
Cole:

I know I’ve fucked up, but I can fix this.

Hailey:

This can’t be fixed.

Overview from Goodreads



See Hate F*@K (Hate Fuck #2) by Ainsley Booth in:




ARC received from the author in exchange of an honest review but it didn’t affect my opinion about this book.


I have mixed feelings for this book.

Hate Fuck Part Two continues where Hate Fuck Part One left. With Cole suddenly appearing in TV when he got arrested, Hailey is determined to become his alibi just so he could be free. Meanwhile, the Horus group is determined to find out who killed Anabeth Fletcher but as they dig deeper into it, they find out that somebody is intentionally creating chaos to cause an international incident. Hailey and Cole developed this, well, it’s not exactly a relationship since they didn’t say anything yet, but it’s there. They’re dating, I guess?

My summary doesn’t make sense but if you read the book or HFP1, you’ll get it.

Most of the time that I was reading this book, I had been bothered with the lack of background information in the book. I still didn’t fully understand what the Reid family actually was except that Morgan Reid, Hailey’s Daddy-o, was one of the richest men in the world and was into shady sexcapades and that both parents pretty much ignored both children. I faced the same situation with the Horus group. They were not exactly a mercenary group or a vigilante group. They cover up their clients to avoid them from getting arrested but they didn’t exactly kill anybody too. I was still confused as to what they were because suddenly the World War III was mentioned and then different embassies were involved. I was just completely baffled by it.

Cole and Hailey, when left alone together, were still explosive. Yum. Yum.
“Good crazy or bad crazy?”
“Don’t stop crazy.”
Cole was just so freaking sweet when he was with Hailey.

But their relationship—lol, what relationship? They’re not exactly together yet but [Cole already said the L-word!!!1111!1111!one ONE1!

You Might Also Like

0 comments