meme

Teaser Tuesdays | April 21, 2015

Tuesday, April 21, 2015



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of A Daily Rhythm. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!




MY TEASERS: 

“Consider it research for your Structural Integrity class. Tell him you need to test the tensile strength of his steel girder.”

It started out okay but as it progressed, I found myself not enjoying the story so much because of the characters. 

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Hah, I like this teaser. I wonder if she will tell him that or not.

    Here's my teaser.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She didn't really. She's always almost speechless when the guy is around. :)

      Delete
  2. Sorry you're not liking it, but the teaser made me snicker. :) Here's mine: http://www.pagepilgrims.com/tuesday-teaser-april-21/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Made me laugh! Every now and then I come across a book where the characters don't do it for me. Such a disappointment as I'm huge on character driven stories. Sorry this is doing to well for you.

    My TT - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/04/21/teaser-tuesdays-111-constricted-by-bejjajcampbell-review-free-book/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it was a bummer. I had been looking forward to this book for months only to end up really disappointed.

      Ooh, just grabbed that free copy in your teaser, btw! :)

      Delete
  4. hahaha Nice teaser! Here is my TEASER from Total Surrender by Rebecca Zanetti.
    PS: Just followedyou via twitter and email.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your teaser is really good, but yeah... I read the first book in this series, and I wasn't impressed. I hope your next read was amzing!

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only read this book because the hero's older brother's story happened to be my favorite in the series. I'm so disappointed it didn't meet my expectations. :(

      Delete